- Dojo Shell Khaki 20K Snowboard Pants from 686.
- Durable 100% nylon shell.
- Waterproof rating 20,000 mm: Fit for heavier rain or snowfall.
- Breathability 15,000 g/m2: Good moisture & temperature management for all conditions.
Look & Fit:
- Relaxed: Straight cut through the legs for a loose carpenter-pant fit that is roomy enough for a layer underneath.
- Hook & loop waist adjuster tabs.
- Multi-pocket design with belt loops & zip button fly closure.
- Athlete: Forest Bailey.
- infiDRY® 20K Duracore Fabric + DWR; 686's exclusive 100% polyester outerwear textile is treated with a durable water repellent coating for added defense against moisture.
- Stretch boot gaiters with lace hook.
- Large zip hand slash pockets.
- Hook & loop closure seat patch pockets.
- Removable polyester fleece midlayer in camoflauge colorway.
- Air-Flo™: Mesh-lined zip inner leg vents.
- Articulated reinforced knees for strength & mobility.
- Inner thigh zip vents with stretch mesh.
- Outer ankle zip pant flare for larger leg-opening.
- BOA® compatible boot system in gaiter.
- Machine wash cold, replenish DWR treatment after wash.
- Show us your style! Use #zumiez and tag @zumiez on your Instagram for a chance to be featured.
- Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
- Chest: 36" (92 cm)
- Waist: 28" (71 cm)
- Inseam: 30" (76 cm)