patagonia M's Rainshadow JKT
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A light, compact waterproof jacket for hiking, climbing or travelling at peak monsoon. It offers a full range of movement, and packs down to about the size of a grapefruit. Watertight zippers keep rain out, and it seals out gusts on mountain peaks or exposed ridgelines.
- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric.
- DWR finish repel moisture.
- Coated, watertight zippers.
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor, rolls away and stows when not needed.
- Underarm zips let you vent heat.
- Low-profile hook-and-loop cuff closures.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket.
- Drawcord hem seals out gusts.