patagonia W's Torrentshell 3L JKT
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Where westerly winds surge up against mountain ridges, you'll encounter beautiful landscapes and generous precipitation. For hiking and trekking through such settings, the Torrentshell provides light, durable protection. 3-layer fabric stands up to abrasion, and when not needed, it fits inside one of the zippered hand pockets.
- 3-layer H2No® waterproof-breathable recycled nylon.
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls and stows when not needed.
- Soft microfleece-lined neck.
- Front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps.
- Underarm zips feature storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers.
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets (one has a carabiner clip). Jacket packs inside for storage.
- Drawcord hem.