Vans Daniel Johnston Slip On Shoes
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Vans Skateboarding × Daniel Johnston collection was inspired by his iconic cassette tape artwork. In his early songwriting years, Daniel would hand-draw on individual cassettes and give them to friends and strangers. The artwork on the shoes in this collection features a checkerboard created from these cassettes, as well as the same lo-fi, gritty execution from Johnston’s iconic art.
The Daniel Johnston Shoes Feature an All-over Print featuring the hand drawn cassette tape artwork by Daniel Johnston, also featuring cool insole designs
These shoes are the Vans Skate Classics; Built extra durable and supportive, giving them much superior quality to the average Vans Shoe
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection.
- POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.