SIMS Snowboards So Fun 2022 - 149cm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Snowboarding is So Fun. Powder, air, going fast – we took all the sensations, all the conditions, turned them into science, and put that science into a snowboard.
The So Fun features Sims Transform Camber, the best elements of rocker and camber combined for a loose and easy to pivot board with a solid edge hold through the tip and tail. Built on Sims Masters Core, the So Fun utilizes a Light Poplar wood core with two parallel bamboo stringers running tip to tail under the hole pattern. Two carbon stringers, our Double ICarbon Wide layup, run lengthwise outside the bamboo stringers. We finish the So Fun with Tri-Tex fiberglass laminate, Sims most advanced 3D matrix. Together these elements produce loads of pop and smooth rebound out of turns for all conditions enjoyment. Flexible Tin Tip tech reduces tip and tail weight to keep the So Fun as light as possible. We
finish this women’s board with a Premium Race Base from ISOSPORT, the industry leader in base technologies. Fast, all-mountain, all-conditions, FUN!
• Bend: Transform Camber – The best of flat and traditional camber contours for a catch-free camber experience.
• Shape: The Dual Twin Tip
• Tip Tech: Flexible Thin Tip Tech – Reduced tip and tail material for reduced swing weight.
• Base: Premium Racing – Industry leading base technology from ISOSPORT. Base material used for Sims top end boards. Chosen for its molecular weight, high density durability, and great wax permeability.
• Carbon Layup: Double I-Carbon – Two tip-to-tail carbon stringers running under the hole pattern inserts to increase torsional rigidity, response, and control.
• Fiberglass: Tri-Tex – Sims most advanced fiberglass matrix, used on our highest end boards. Smoothly enhances power, pop, rebound, and rigidity.
• Wood Core: Masters Core – A Light Poplar wood core with two parallel bamboo stringers running tip to tail under the hole pattern. Predictable, smooth flexing, and poppy.
|SIZE (mm)||RUNNING LENGTH (mm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||NOSE LENGTH (mm)||TAIL LENGTH (mm)||SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||REFERENCE STANCE (mm)||STANCE RANGE (mm)||SET BACK (mm)|
|1490||1020||1144||279||279||238||235||235||7.9||500||460 - 580||0|
|SIZE (mm)||CATEGORY （BEND）||CAMBER PROFILES （BEND）||SHAPE||WOOD CORE||CORE PROFILES||SOLE||CARBON LAY UP||SIDE WALL||EDGE TECH||TIP TECH||FIBER GLASS LAMINATE|
|1490||TRANSFORM CAMBER||TRANSFORM CAMBER||THE DUAL TWIN TIP||MASTERS||NON||PREMIUM RACING||DOUBLE I - CARBON||TRI-TEX||FLEXIBLE THIN|