patagonia W'S Nano Puff Vest
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
When you're anchored in the shade at the belay or backpacking the Bruce Trail in shoulder season, this svelte layer cuts off the chill. The Nano Puff Vest is streamlined enough that you can wear it while you set off to climb the pitch, and if you need to stash it, it stuffs briskly into its own internal pocket.
- Shell fabric and lining are windproof recycled polyester with a DWR finish for resistance to light rain.
- Compact and hydrophobic insulation is 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco polyester with 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- Quilted pattern holds the insulation in place.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Interior zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack and has a caribiner clip loop.
- Drawcord hem and elasticized cuffs snug in warmth.