Vans Rowley Shoes
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Stronger. Lighter. Legendary.
Heralding the occasion of his 20th anniversary with Vans, Geoff Rowley reinterprets the shoe that revolutionized our industry upon its introduction.
Built to go harder and last longer, the Rowley RapidWeld Pro utilizes Vans’ RapidWeld detailing with an advanced stitchless construction for premium durability and comfort, along with our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole construction-the first-of-its-kind outsole unit to offer skateboarders the best of both worlds: unrivaled boardfeel and superior support. Made with leather uppers, this iconic shoe is finished with DURACAP™ reinforcement rubber underlays in high wear areas, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and Vans original waffle outsoles made of a rubber that offers grip and support.
The Rowley RapidWeld Pro. Destroy skate spots, not skate shoes.
- Leather, Synthetic
- WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
- CLASSIC GUM RUBBER GRIP - The Van Doren™ Gum Rubber Compound, made of a rubber that offers grip and support, is what attracted skaters to Vans in the first place. This is the Sole of Skateboarding.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- This style comes with an additional pair of laces.
- Vans’revolutionary WAFFLECUP construction offers today’s skateboarders the support of a cupsole without sacrificing any of the grip and boardfeel of a traditional vulcanized shoe.
- The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
- This advanced stitchless upper panel welding replaces the need for conventional stitching by utilizing a thin film between panels that fuses them together when heated. RAPIDWELD’s extremely strong bond is more DURABLE, flexible, and lighter than conventional stitching.
- Back in ’66, Paul Van Doren made the first soles of his new shoes twice as thick so they would wear longer and, unlike other shoe manufacturers, he used pure crepe rubber with no filler. That decision ended up defining Vans’ legacy when the world’s first skateboarders discovered how Vans’ now-LEGENDARY
- Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
- ORIGINAL WAFFLE outsole gum rubber compound provided superior board CONTROL and let them feel their board while staying firmly connected to it.