SIMS Snowboards Vanilla 2022 - 139cm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Sims Vanilla is a snowboarding enhancer. Adding vanilla to almost anything sweet makes the thing you added it to sweeter. Cookies, pies, put some vanilla in there. Look on the back of your favorite chocolate bar. It’s got vanilla in it. Add vanilla to the mountains. The result? An enhanced mountain experience.
The Sims Vanilla is a Dual Twin Tip featuring our Transform Camber, a flat camber that rolls into traditional camber right before the contact points. A Loose and easy-to-pivot board with a solid edge hold through the tip and tail, the Vanilla excels in the park and pipe, on groomers and side hits.
The Vanilla is built on Sims Masters core profile, a Light Poplar wood core with two parallel bamboo stringers running tip to tail under the hole pattern. Carbon stringers overlay the bamboo, our Double I-Carbon layup, for increased torsional rigidity and overall response. Flexible Thin Tip Tech reduces material at the ends of the board for less swing weight on rotations. Overlaid with Tri-Tex fiberglass, Sims most advanced 3D matrix, and finished with a Premium Racing Base base by ISOSPORT, the industry leader in base technologies.
• Bend: Transform Camber – The best of flat and traditional camber contours for a Catchfree camber experience.
• Shape: The Dual Twin Tip
• Wood Core: Masters Core – A Light Poplar wood core with two parallel bamboo stringers running tip to tail under the hole pattern. Predictable, smooth flexing, and loaded with pop.
• Tip Tech: Flexible Thin Tip Tech – Reduced tip and tail material for reduced swing weight.
• Fiberglass: Tri-Tex – Sims most advanced fiberglass matrix, a 3-way mesh used on our highest end boards. Smoothly enhances power, pop, rebound, and rigidity.
• Carbon Layup: Double I-Carbon – Two tip-to-tail carbon stringers running under the hole pattern inserts to increase torsional rigidity, response, and control.
|SIZE (mm)||RUNNING LENGTH (mm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||NOSE LENGTH (mm)||TAIL LENGTH (mm)||SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||REFERENCE STANCE (mm)||STANCE RANGE (mm)||SET BACK (mm)|
|1390||980||1025||267||267||229||205||205||6.7||480||440 - 560||0|
|SIZE (mm)||CATEGORY （BEND）||CAMBER PROFILES （BEND）||SHAPE||WOOD CORE||CORE PROFILES||SOLE||CARBON LAY UP||SIDE WALL||EDGE TECH||TIP TECH||FIBER GLASS LAMINATE|
|1390||TRANSFORM CAMBER||TRANSFORM CAMBER||THE DUAL TWIN TIP||MASTERS||NON||PREMIUM RACING||DOUBLE I - CARBON WIDE||BI-TEX||REGULAR|